I’m very excited to make a group of scholarships available for Moon School this year’s intake.
This scholarship serves to foster greater diversity and education equality within Moon School. A percentage of scholarship spots are reserved for folks from underserved and marginalised communities – including LGBTQIA+, BIPOC+ and those living with disabilities, chronic illnesses and/or compromised immune systems.
The Moon School Scholarship Program is based on the honour system. I’m entrusting you, on your honour, to apply for a scholarship because, without it, learning the fertility awareness method and home herbalism in a program like Moon School would not be financially possible right now.
Please only apply for a scholarship if it’s genuinely needs-based. If you:
- Tell me about you? Would love to participate in the Moon School program, and
- Would need financial assistance to participate
Then I would love for you to apply!
Moon School Scholarship Program Details
What you recieve: Complimentary access Moon School Spring/Autumn 2020.
Application process: Read the following questions and post your answer in the application form. Make sure your response is 250 words or less.
- What draws you to Moon School, and what are you most excited to learn?
- How do you see the knowledge you receive in Moon School as supporting greater healing or social change in your community?
What You Need to Know
- Fill out your written application over here.
- I’ll award a handful of scholarship places. A specific number is not predetermined.
- The entry deadline is Tuesday, September 15th at 3 pm AEST and the recipients will be announced on Friday, September 18th by 5 pm AEST via the email address you provide.
- No purchase is needed to receive a scholarship.