Last week I taught a webinar on gentle ways of managing stress and preventing burnout, and I’d love to share the replay with you.
In 45 minutes, I take you through Five Gentle Strategies for Biohacking Stress & Preventing Burnout. We cover:
- The #1 thing you need to change your relationship with stress radically
- How to take an emotional inventory of energy drains in your life
- Understanding the root causes of fatigue
- The rule you’re likely breaking that may be leading you towards burnout
- The few small changes to your diet and lifestyle that can have huge impacts
Hit play on the video below!
In my naturopathic practise and my personal life, I’ve come to understand fatigue, stress and burnout as a slow, shadowless process. Like water that is slowly increasing in temperature degree by degree, we don’t always know when it’s time to jump out until we’re burning.
It’s not always possible to make our lives or the world around us less stressful. But we can create greater peace and inner calm by changing how we respond to stress.
If you feel as though you’re caught in the middle of the proverbial pot of water are you’re beginning to burn I invite you to watch the replay of this workshop.
Plus time is beginning to run out to secure your spot in The Peace Protocol, enrolment closes this Friday.
P.S. A percentage of The Peace Protocol revenue goes towards WWF Australia to raise bushfire emergency funds to care for injured wildlife & forest restoration.