Finding the right practitioner can feel as complicated as finding the right partner. In a sea of possibility, it can be challenging to know which type of healthcare option can help you right now and also who.
Because you are reading these words, I’m guessing that you’re wondering if I could be the right practitioner for you.
To try and help you decide, I’ve penned this letter to help you know if we’d make a good match….
Hello! My name is Clara (rhymes with Sarah) Bailey (nee Bitcon), and I’m a naturopath specialising in women’s health.
I work with women, like you, to bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be with your health.
You’re experiencing a chronic health issue that’s impacting your period, energy, hormones, digestion or immunity. You’ve tried many medical options, but still, you don’t feel right. You’re fed up with hearing that “there is nothing wrong” because deep down you know it’s not true.
You want to find the cause of your health issue and not suppress the symptoms. You want to use food, herbs and lifestyle change instead of medications to heal.
And you would love to find a practitioner who gets you and can help you design a life attuned to your deeper essence and life goals.
Over the past six years of working with women, I’ve seen what works and what doesn’t. In no particular order, these are all the ways I’ve seen people fall down:
- Hidden costs: Too many supplements that are expensive and unsustainable to maintain the long term.
- Busy: Difficult to make it to appointments with busy work and life (and city traffic!).
Not feeling supported through the process: And not knowing if you can reach out to have your questions answered between appointments.
- Traction: Difficulty keeping motivation and momentum going.
I want you to know that I’ve thought about these factors and have crafted a healing service that removes these frustrations. My Feel Yourself Again package is:
- Food-based: Based on using foods as our first medicine. I dislike prescribing too many supplements…sometimes they are game-changing if there is a deficiency or personal food choices don’t include those kinds of foods.
- Discounted medicines: Offers 20–25% off all herbs and supplements and I offer payment plans so that your care is sustainable.
- Location independent: You have the choice of having our sessions over phone/zoom from the comfort and convenience of home or your office.
- Online dispensary: All herbs and supplements are available online.
- Accountability: I send weekly email check-ins to keep you accountable and on track.
- Support: You have email access to me throughout the time of your package.
WHAT HAPPENS IN A NATUROPATHIC PACKAGE?
First, we begin with an initial 90-minute session to gather information and explore your health story. We’ll meet either in person in my Marrickville practice or via phone or Zoom in the comfort of your own home. In this first session, I find out about you, your health, and family history to build an in-depth health profile. We’ll explore your medical history, your goals, ailments, prior lab testing, nutrition and a physical exam.
Then within a week, we’ll have a 60 minute follow up to talk to you through your holistic health report and co-create your treatment plan. In this session, I explain how all the puzzle pieces fit together. We’ll create a personalised nutrition plan focusing on high-quality, nutrient-dense foods. I will craft organic, handcrafted herbal medicines made specifically for you and recommend any relevant supplements.
After this, we’ll have fortnightly 60-minute naturopathic on-going support sessions. Every two weeks we’ll review your progress, celebrate your wins, discuss challenges, create workarounds and keep you moving through your plan. After each naturopathy session, you’ll feel clear on what your next steps are.
Self-care tasks, goals, and food plans to keep you moving forward. At the end of each session, we’ll always set self-care tasks, goals, and intentions to keep you moving forward on your treatment plant for the next two weeks ahead. I’ll also provide exercises, recipes, meal plans and other relevant resources.
While I cannot guarantee specific results, I can promise you that I will show up for you and be there every step of the way. I will push you when you need it, and I’ll take things more gently when you need that too. All I need from you is to give your 100% to this process.
To listen to this blog, press play: